Are you highly organised with experience in administration and running an office? The Evangelical Alliance Wales is looking for a part-time administrator to support its staff and volunteers. This is a temporary contract to cover maternity leave.
We are a busy team in Wales, led by the National Director with a Public Affairs and Advocacy Officer, two volunteer Administration Assistants, and six Consultants who serve the Welsh Alliance's initiatives including Gweini, CICC, The Net Cardiff, Missional Links Wales and our Wales Media Team.
You'll be a highly organised person who loves to interact with others and someone who is good at building relationships with churches and other Christian networks.
You will work closely with the National Director and have:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to interact courteously and effectively with a wide range of people on the phone, face to face, in the office and at events
- The ability to organise meetings and events
- Experience of diary management and the ability to take minutes
- Flexibility and a willingness to be involved in a variety of tasks.
Hours: 17.5 per week
Closing date: 31 March 2017
Interviews: 11 April 2017
Start date: 2 May 2017
For more details and an application pack please click here