Philo Trust, the ministry of J.John, are seeking a Graphic Designer to be responsible for the following
- Brand management and development.
- Creation and production of key products and lines including: - Book jackets - Magazine features and articles - Programme guides. - Website Design - E-Shot - Packaging - Press advertising - Events and signage - Stage design - Stationery Produce and provide the website department with graphic elements.
- Produce Philo Trust artwork to requirement.
- Able to present their work (including mocking up books).
- Commission and brief freelance staff, photographers and creatives.
- Maintain catalogue of photos and images with assistance from Web & Communications Co-ordinator.
- Pro-actively advise and give creative input and suggestions into resources and communications as directed by J.John and/or the Operations Manager.
- Perform other general tasks, as required from time to time, including assisting at evening and weekend events.
More details at http://www.canonjjohn.com/employment