Do you want to help shape church, politics and culture in Scotland?
What kind of nation should Scotland be? What kind of church will bring this about? And what kind of leadership do we need to build for this to happen? Both in church and public life. Over the last few years we've wrestled with these questions at EA Scotland and we've served the church in developing resources, programmes and conversations to provide some answers. We've built key national networks across church and public life.
As part of our growing work in Scotland we're now delighted to be launching our own internship programme starting September 2017. We are looking for two interns, one focusing on mission and prayer, the other focusing on public policy and public leadership. The internships will run from early September 2017 until the end of June 2018. They will operate up to 3 days per week and may involve some evening and weekends. Bursary and normal workplace expenses available.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for the unity of the Church
- A passion for Christian influence in the public square
- A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An eye for design and computer skills to match
- Excellent organisational skills
- A personal Christian faith and be able to support the ethos and aims of the Evangelical Alliance
Think you might like to join us? See www.eauk.org/scotland/internship-opportunity.cfm for more information and how to apply - before the end of July 2017.