Being Disciples, Making Disciples
Christ Church is a large, lively, evangelical and charismatic Anglican church based across two sites in Abingdon, just south of Oxford.
We are looking to create a new post of Operations Manager to oversee the effective and efficient development of the church site and the daily operations of the church, ensuring that structures and systems are in place to meet the needs of our ministries and enable the church to grow and develop.
- be a passionate follower of Christ with a heart for facilitating ministry and mission
- have a track record of building and managing teams of volunteers and paid staff
- have substantial experience in facilities & operations management.
- work as part of a great staff team serving the wider church
- be expected to worship at Christ Church, Northcourt Road
- receive a salary £26k – £29k, dependent on experience.
Closing date: Noon, 9 August 2017.
Interviews: w/b 14 August 2017.
There is an Genuine Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a Christian. Post subject to enhanced DBS check.