The Zacharias Trust is a charity whose aim is to engage with people’s heartfelt questions about the Christian faith and explain the hope that the Gospel brings. Put simply our vision is to help the thinker believe and the believer think.
This is an exciting time to join the Trust. The past five years has seen our work grow significantly in financial terms, global reach, and our opportunities to proclaim the Gospel by engaging in the key questions and debates in society and culture. The scale of The Zacharias Trust’s work in the EMEA region has increased rapidly. The Trust is undergoing a season of reshaping. A new structure is in the early stages of implementation. Its aim is to create a clearer, more empowered structure that serves the growing ministry represented by an expanding network of Country offices and speakers across EMEA.
In this context of growth we are seeking a Chief Operating Officer and a UK and Regional Finance Manager. Both will have a living Christian faith, and be able to bring courageous and inspiring leadership to our work. They will be able to relate to Christians from different church backgrounds, and have a heart and passion for evangelism.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent and in the case of the UK and Regional Finance Manager hold a professional ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
- Significant experience in a senior management role in a field related to the specific responsibilities of the roles.
- Have proven experience of managing varied strategic and financial functions across different geographies and cultures.
- Be highly emotionally intelligent, organised, flexible, socially confident with proven experience of influencing and building trust at senior levels.
- Have an active Christian faith with identification with the RZIM statement of faith.
For more details please visit www.macaulaysearch.com/opportunities
Wednesday 14th March 2018 for the Chief Operating Officer role
Wednesday 28th March for the UK and Regional Finance Manager role