Watoto Child Care Ministries UK is a Christian charity supporting life changing care of vulnerable women and children in Africa.
Since it was established in 1994, Watoto Uganda has cared for more than 4,000 orphaned and vulnerable children. Many of them have gone on to become lawyers, teachers, computer scientists, journalists, farmers and doctors. As a result of the care and education they have received, they are now impacting society in a positive way. Watoto’s Living Hope initiative has restored dignity to more than 3,000 vulnerable women by empowering them with literacy, business and practical skills. Their children – numbering more than 15,000 boys and girls – now have a better chance in life.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Christian leader with a proven track record to be responsible for heading up the Watoto UK operation. This will include:
- Providing strategic leadership to the development and implementation of our partnership and fundraising operation.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders in the UK.
- Ensuring annual resourcing targets are reached.
- Building a highly effective team, developing operational plans and ensuring objectives and targets are achieved.
- Providing Financial Oversight to the UK operation.
The salary bracket for this position is up to £70,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
For more information about this vacancy and for instructions on how to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Trustee, Watoto UK)
Deadline for applications is 16th May 2018