Are you Christ-centred, servant hearted and passionate about your faith?
Are you unequivocally committed to evangelical Christianity with strong leadership skills and higher education experience?
Moorlands College, based in Dorset, has been training men and women in applied theology for the last 70 years. We have a passion to equip and train people to understand God’s word and make a difference for Christ in his world.
After twenty years leading the College, our current Principal is stepping down to take on another assignment. we are looking for a new leader who will take the College through a period of development and growth including cultural and structural change.
- Spiritual leadership – leading by example
- Strategic leadership – sharing the Board’s vision and ethos and leading the planning and implementation
- Operational leadership – working with the senior team
- Academic Leadership – teaching and leading by example
You will have:
- A strong, passionate faith in Christ and a commitment to evangelical Christianity
- Academic qualification to doctoral level
- Experience in the HE sector of leading and managing organisational change
- Strong facilitative leadership skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence with the ability to read others
This is an exciting opportunity to extend and develop the work of Moorlands College and to build on the last 70 years of great achievement.
Location: Dorset, UK
Salary: In the region of £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Closing date: 14 September 2018
First Interviews: 27 and 28 September
For more information and application details please visit: http://bit.ly/principalpack
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed active Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.