We seek to appoint a new Vicar of Shottermill in Haslemere, Surrey.
We are a Jesus-centred church underpinned by a strong tradition of prayer. Our vision for the church’s development is to become a ‘go to’ place where more people will meet with God.
We are seeking:
- A committed and prayerful disciple of Jesus
- An insightful pastor and teacher
- A collaborative lay and staff team leader
- Share our sense of excitement and anticipation of where God is going to lead us
- Revitalise our outreach into the community and lead our church to growth
- Strengthen our work with children and young people
The parish profile is available from the Diocese of Guildford website or http://www.shottermillparish.org.uk/vacancy/
or from: Mrs Frances-Anne Cross, PA to the Archdeacon of Surrey Church House Guildford, 20 Alan Turing Road, Guildford GU2 7YF
Tel: 01483 790352 • Email: email@example.com. Applications should be made to Mrs Frances-Anne Cross.
Closing date: Thursday, 11th October 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th November 2018
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.