Saturday 11th May 2019, 10am-4pm (doors open 9am)
All Nations Centre, 10 Frog Island, Leicester LE3 5AG
Ageing affects us all and care in the community is at the forefront of care for older people in the 21st century. At our conferences we share the expertise and insight we have learned from our own ministry with communities across the country.
- Prof. John Wyatt (Professor of Ethics at UCL and Author)
- Dr Jennifer Bute (retired GP and founder of gloriousopportunity.org)
- Louise Morse (Cognitive Behavioural Therapist & Speaker)
- Rev. Roger Hitchings (Theologian & Speaker)
- Janet Jacob (retired Psychogeriatric Nurse & Speaker)
- Debs Fidler (Church Community Worker & founder of 'Silver Cord Befriending Service')
Registration Fee £5.00, including lunch and car parking.
Book online at conference.pilgrimsfriend.org.uk
Or call us to reserve your place on 0300 303 1403
All welcome! Limited numbers so book early.