Bishop Hannington Church is an Anglican Evangelical Church in Hove. We are seeking to appoint a full time Operations Manager to manage the operations and administration of the church, including responsibility for the work and development of the church office.
The main responsibilities will include:
- The day-to-day management of the church’s finances.
- The co-ordination of the church staff, volunteers and resources.
- The development of the church’s social media and the use of church software packages to improve operational efficiency.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed classical evangelical Christian wanting to serve the Lord to fulfil the Bishop Hannington Church vision: Making Disciples of Christ in Brighton & Hove and for the world.
- A person able and willing to delegate and involve others, developing their skills and contribution to the life of the church.
- A strong team player able to work with the rest of the staff team and church members.
And have these qualities:
- Experience in management and administration in a church or elsewhere (voluntary or employed).
- A person devoted to prayer.
- Able to build relationships across the broad membership of the Church.
Salary: To be discussed. Will depend on experience and circumstances.
Closing date: Friday 15th February. Interviews: Saturday 2nd March
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this appointment.
For a full Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form please contact:
John Puttock, Bishop Hannington Church, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7NH.
Tel: 01273 281332, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,