Salary: £39,170-£47,874 per annum (dependent upon experience) + good range of benefits
Contract: Permanent, Full Time – 36.5 hours per week
Based: Milton Keynes or London
World Vision’s mission calls us to partner with the church to contribute to spiritual and social transformation. Leading a team of 4, this role is responsible for delivering our Church and Christian Engagement strategy by building World Vision’s profile amongst its Christian audiences and unlocking mutually beneficial partnership with churches, Christian organisations and individuals.
- Strategy – delivering the Christian Influence and Engagement strategy approved by the WVUK board
- Leadership of the team ensuring staff are equipped, inspired, representing WVUK well, delivering on targets.
- Influence and relationship building to build trust with and commitment to WV with key stakeholders and partners
- Delivering on the annual plan, setting and delivering on performance goals, monitoring progress and evaluating results
- Develop the theological underpinning of our work, leading WVUK thinking on how our Christian faith should influence our brand, our development work and our internal culture.
- Engagement with WV Partnership and UK faith-based orgs
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including flexible working arrangements, generous holiday entitlement and pension.
To see a full job description and apply, please visit our website
Closing date for applications: 6th March 2019
Interview dates: w/c 11th March 2019
World Vision UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
No agencies please.