Canada Water Church is a local evangelical church of about 100 people in South East London. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to lead the day-to-day administration of our church.
This part-time role would work closely with the minister, elders and deacons in the running of the church. The main responsibilities will include:
- Office administration such as managing the church inbox, events planning, internal and external communication on behalf of the church
- Day-to-day coordination of church finances (in support of the treasurer).
- Occasional responsibilities during evenings (once or twice a month), such as supporting the elders, deacons and directors by taking meeting minutes.
The successful candidate will be a Christian who:
- Is committed to the authority and teachings of the Bible and has a determination to live consistently as a Christian disciple, with honesty, integrity and general godliness
- Is committed to the beliefs and vision of the church (more detail of which can be found at (www.canadawaterchurch.com/our-vision/)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this appointment.
For full job description and how to apply, visit: www.canadawaterchurch.com/workwithus