The rapid expansion of the University of Exeter amongst UK and international students presents a huge opportunity for a creative biblical leader to innovate and deliver ground-breaking initiatives that aim to win students for Christ.
Following the departure of our current female student worker for overseas mission, we’re looking for someone with a track record of reaching students (UK and International) and other young adults with the gospel, and helping them to grow as followers of the Lord Jesus. You’ll be able to enthuse others to join in the work of sharing Christ in the student world and also develop Christ-centred community and Word-based learning for the students and young adults who are part of Belmont.
You’ll be someone who:
- Is committed to sharing the gospel with others
- Is creative and entrepreneurial
- Is able to motivate and equip others as disciples of Christ
- Communicates biblical truth clearly
- Has appetite and potential for wider leadership responsibility and influence in the church and the city
Get in touch with Clive Hughes email@example.com / 01392 258029 to find out more.
Closing date for applications 12th April 2019