Could you use your IT skills and experience to support the Christian Medical Fellowship's mission to unite and equip Christian doctors and nurses to live and speak for Jesus Christ in medicine?
This is a crucially important role aimed at providing the IT infrastructure and websites to support CMF's work. CMF has a membership of some 5,000 doctors, 800 medical students and 400 nurses in the UK and Ireland. Members come from many Christian denominations and are united by their faith in Jesus Christ, their belief in the Bible as God's word and their calling to healthcare.
The key elements of the role involve:
- Managing the IT network, Office 365 system and membership database.
- Preparing database analyses and reports.
- Undertaking projects, with external consultants, for updating both hardware and software.
- Day to day support and training of CMF staff and volunteers.
- Routine maintenance and small-scale development of the CMF websites.
Essential skills and experience:
- Solid SQL skills preferably gained in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Demonstrable achievement in an IT role where a broad range of technical skills and experience were required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Evidence of being proactive and resourceful.
- A strong Christian faith and commitment to the Christian ethos, values and mission of CMF.
We expect to hold interviews in the week beginning 6 May. Locatio:n London SE1 - Borough. Full-time Salary £33,362.
Closing Date 1 May at 09:00 am
Further details and an application pack are available by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning Gwen Gowers on 0207 234 9673.