Do your church finances cause you a headache?
Using our accounting service can cost a lot less than you think and can free up your leadership team to concentrate on your Ministry.
Why not give us a call to discuss how we can help?
The service includes:
- Affordable independent examination of accounts
- Preparation of accounts for audit
- Monthly cash book maintenance and reporting
- Gift Aid tax reclaims
- Advice and practical support
- Liaison with the Charity Commission
- Telephone helpline
- Low fees and quality service to reduce accounting costs
- Forty-five years finance and management experience
- Enquiries welcome
For full details please contact Peter Saltiel:
Church & Charity Accounts Service, Planchadeau, 23460 Saint Pierre Bellevue, Limousin, France
(formerly Ingress Park, Greenhithe, Kent)
tel 0033 (0)5 55 64 47 61Â or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not a registered charity.