Convinced that no one should live and die without hearing God’s good news, we believe Jesus calls us to make disciples in communities where he is least known.
At Serving In Mission UK, we work hand in hand with churches by sending and receiving cross-cultural workers across every continent into ministries that cross barriers with the gospel.
We acknowledge the presence of communities here in the UK as well as overseas where there is no gospel witness.
We are looking to expand our Board of Trustees, and encourage applicants with one or more of the following skills and experience:
- people development in cross-cultural contexts, to chair SIM UK’s people development committee
- strong background in business or business development to provide financial and legal governance and accountability as SIM UK develops new mission models
- resource stewardship and marketing experience to expand our mission support base
- expertise in HR and organisational development for inter-cultural mission collaboration
- use of digital technologies for effective communication and next-gen engagement
In our passion and commitment to represent the diversity of God's Kingdom, we invite applicants from presently underrepresented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnicities (BAME), female and younger leaders.
To apply for a Board Application pack, please contact Chloe Blainey, Executive Assistant to the UK Director, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is the 5th December 2019.
First stage interviews will take place prior to attending a SIM Strategic Planning Session at our next board meeting on the 29th January.