FREE seminar hosted by J.John with Craig Johnson, for church leaders, youth and children’s workers, and their teams.
Craig Johnson is the father of a child with autism. As Executive Pastor at Lakewood Church, Texas, he launched the Champions Club – a developmental centre for children, teens and adults. He now works worldwide to increase awareness and help churches better engage those with additional needs.
- Craig Johnson’s inspirational story about how Champions Club was birthed out of his own experiences.
- The opportunity to learn about the Champions Club model and curriculum for supporting children, teens and adults.
- The opportunity to ask questions and learn from Craig Johnson’s vast experience in the area of additional needs ministry.
Available in London, Dorset, Peterborough or Ilford:
- Monday 2nd March: London School of Theology 15:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 3rd March: Moorlands College, Christchurch Campus 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 5th March: Kingsgate Conference Centre, Peterborough 10:00 – 12:00
- Friday 6th March: City Gates Church, Ilford 10:00 – 12:00
Find out more and book your free place HERE