- Full time/Flexible over 5/6 days per week incl. weekends/evenings, travel etc.
- Salary range Â£55,204-Â£58,422 pa (dependent on experience) plus homeworking allowance.
- Home based, accessible to LondonÂ
Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring General Secretary toÂ provide vision and leadership within CTE, whilst promoting the unity and mission of the gospel of Jesus Christ.Â Â
The ideal candidate willÂ
- lead and manage the organisation and the staff team
- have wide ecumenical experience with diverse church traditionsÂ
- be a confident communicatorÂ
- be skilled at brokering and developing relationshipsÂ
- take responsibility for external relations with member churchesÂ
- have experience of managing organisational change.Â
An application pack can be downloaded atÂ www.cte.org.uk/GSV
To arrange an informal chat, please contactÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date:Â 12 noon on Friday 1 October 2021
Interview date:Â w/c 18 October 2021 (tbc)
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian and an active member in good standing of a member church of CTE/CTBI.