An amazing opportunity has arisen to serve at the Evangelical Alliance as PA to our CEO Gavin Calver (maternity cover).
Our mission is to serve together in making Jesus known throughout the UK and we are looking for a relational and highly organised person to work closely with our passionate and driven CEO in this key season for the Evangelical Alliance.
The post holder will need to be confident in their organisational ability, managing various projects and workload with excellent attention to detail.
Alongside the CEO, you will support him in the outworking of his role and the smooth running of his office. This will include organising events, managing key relationships and diary planning. Working closely with other members of the leadership team and communicating with a wide range of people make this role both fulfilling and varied.
- The successful candidate will have:
- exceptional relational, administrative and organisational skills;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- experience of an office environment dealing with sensitive and confidential issues;
- the ability to use initiative and take responsibility for tasks; and
- a positive team-working attitude.
Closing date: Monday 24 October 2022
Salary: 29,600-34,400 pa
Find out more here.